Please make sure that you already have one of the undermentioned scripts installed on your website.
To install and activate visit count plugin, please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip archive of Visit count plugin on your computer.
2. Unpack the zip archive to a folder visit-count. The folder named visit-count should have all the files in it i.e. default.php and the Help folder which is optional.
Please make sure that visit-count folder is not already inside an visit-count folder as sometimes while extraction, it creates a folder inside a folder with same name.
3. Upload the folder named visit-count to the plugins folder of one of the above mentioned scripts.
4. Log-in as admin to your website and you'll see a new menu item named Visit Counter.
Click on it and check Enable Visit Counter Plugin option
5. Click on Update Options button
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured multi-format Help generator